Ultra-Flexible 180-Watt 4-Channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection
- Ultra-flexible 180-Watt 4-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
- Powerful 12'' BUGERA woofer and custom-made 1'' driver for ultimate sound reproduction
- Integrated digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level, Master Volume, Phones level and Shape switch
- Link output allows linking to a slave amplifier for true stereo operation
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The 180-Watt ULTRATONE K1800FX excels as an extraordinarily-versatile keyboard and drum amplifier, as well as a high-quality 4-channel Public Address (PA) system, with a world- class, 12" BUGERA Speaker – all in one compact and easy-to-transport package. Specializing in rich, accurate tone and professional features, such as a studio-grade Multi-FX Processor and our own FBQ Feedback Detection System, this powerful workhorse will bring out the best in your performance gig after gig.
Channel Your Sound
The K1800FX gives you 4 independent stereo channels, each with separate Volume and FX Send controls, plus an additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. So, if you’re the kind of keyboardist or drummer with multiple instruments at your disposal, the K1800FX is ready to handle up to 4 independent signals. It is also ideal for use as an all-in-one solution for keys and vocal applications. The Master Section provides separate controls for FX Return, Master Volume and Phones. A stereo Aux Input allows you to play recorded music through the K1800FX during performance breaks, or just for playing along. A separate headphone output is perfect for quiet practicing. The K1800FX also features an integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting; a balanced stereo XLR DI output with Ground Lift, for direct recording or connecting to an existing PA system. The Link Output allows you to add a second K1800FX with a single mic cable, creating a versatile 360-Watt portable stereo PA system.
Big, Beautiful BUGERA
A powerful 12" BUGERA woofer, made by skilled artisans, works in connection with a custom-made 1.0" high frequency driver for awesome, full-range sound. Long appreciated by the most demanding guitarists and bassists in the world, keyboard players and PA specialists are now getting in on the BUGERA action!
Your Personal Effects
The onboard 24-bit digital FX processor, with 100 amazing presets, adds a high-tech dash of reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and other effects to your sound. The Main Section gives you separate controls for FX Return, Master Volume, Phones and Shape, while a CD Input allows you to play recorded music through the K1800FX during performance breaks, or just for playing along.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!