| 19 MXR - |
|The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer. |
The 19 MXR is a 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
• 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
• Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 3 Mics
• 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
• MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
• Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
• Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
• Balanced XLR Outputs
• 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
• Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
• Crossfader Curve Adjustment
• Crossfader Channel Assign
• Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
• Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
• Microphone Reverb Control
• Mic 3 routed through channel MIDLOG™ 4
• Crossfader Assignable Low/High Pass Filter Control
• 10 segment VU meter
• Audio inputs: RCA
• Microphone inputs: 1x Balanced XLR, 2x ¼” Balanced
• Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 19”x7.25”x 3.5” / 482x178x85mm (19-inch R.M. – 4 spaces)
• Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
Want To Find Out More?
Call Bill's Music at 410-GUITARS to speak with one of our qualified pro-audio representatives!